Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where's the "child's play"?

The Mid Autumn Festival had just over. The Mid Autumn this year was so different when compared to last time. Maybe it’s due to exam period. I don’t even have the chance to celebrate it. Quite sad actually… Seeing most of the “lucky” children coming to relatives houses nearby my house, I can’t help it but just have the reminiscence of how I was like that before.

“Where had all those happy moments gone to?” I asked myself.

Oh no, are they been destroyed by our age? Does it mean that as we grow older, we can’t have the chance to enjoy those happy times anymore? Maybe we have something more exciting to explore ahead. But for the moment, I haven’t seen mine. Sad…

The moon on that night was shining for about one hour only. Luckily I managed to take a breathtaking view of the moon as I was so tired of studying at that time. As I flung open my window, WOW. Its brightness was extraordinary. Of course, I did take some photographs. As time went by, the moon was not seen anymore. Clouds have obstructed its glow. It last for the whole night. Some of my friends did not even see the moon on that night.

“Why is it so unusual this year?”

Despite the “missing” moon, it can’t stop the children from having a wonderful moment.

Ah! How wonderful childhood was!!!


(P/s: Good Luck to Belinda. May God shine your path to glorious success!)

No comments: