Monday, June 08, 2009

Malakoff Run 2009


This year, Malakoff Run featured the 6km run. As usual, they only have 26km run in the previous years. Therefore, I grabbed the opportunity to take part in the run. Another reason I took part was that I might not be able to take part in these events when I'm in KL this end of June. xD Maybe I might but I think I will be too busy studying or else I would better stay in nearby area to avoid being lost. haha.

Anyway, the run was held in Youth Park and the run starts at 6.30a.m. sharp. I would prefer to start the run as early as this. This is because after I had finished my run, the time is still early (and I can go home and continue with my slumber). hehe.

It took me about 40 minutes to finish the run. What was so amazing was that when I reached the finishing line, I saw a negro (most probably Kenyan) who took part in the 26km run reached the finishing line at the same time as me BUT the 26km runner start one hour earlier at 5.30 a.m.

6KM RUNNER ARRIVE AT THE SAME TIME WITH 26KM RUNNER!

That's all I gonna say, very tired...

No comments: