Friday, December 12, 2008

Coming Soon

Well, I have just enjoyed my holidays in Hat Yai, Thailand. Actually, I planned to blog my experience right after coming back from my trip but it seems that computer games attract my attention more than this "typing work" or "fingers exercise".

Don't get too excited, my dear readers. I'm not going to talk about my trip in this blog as I am not in the right "mood" for the moment. Thousands of apologise...

This is just an informal "prelude" of my Thai trip.

Okay, you may want to know why I am not writing about my holiday experience.

Am i too selfish to let people know about my trip? Or I don't want to share with all my readers?

"Excuses" are as below:

  1. Right after coming back from Thailand, the first think in my mind is my CATS! Before going on holiday, I have sent four of my cats to their "nursery". Three of my cats have not been outdoor before so it's quite worry for me and my family to put them under the care of somebody else. So, we have always thought of our cats during the entire journey.
  2. After taking my cats back to home, I can't help myself playing with them EVERYDAY. Missed them so much. Max has become thinner. Oh, how hurt was my feeling. :P He must had suffered in the cage. (As I don't put my cats in cages)
  3. Generals, War Craft Frozen Throne and The Sims 2. Wow, I missed my computer games damn much. Anyway, SPM just over, enjoy as much as I can!
  4. iPod-ing. Downloads tonnes of songs to synchronize with my iPod. I must have been far far far behind the trend. So many new songs I have not heard before owing to SPM - again.
  5. Shopping malls. I have not visited these "heaven" due to SPM - and again. Gurney Plaza's new wing and Queensbay Mall- my fav.
  6. Friends. Haven't hang out with my buddies for three-weeks long.
  7. Cousins and relatives. Meet my cousin from UK and relatives from KL.

Alright, I guess these reasons are enough before my dear readers fall asleep.

My Hat Yai Trip (with photos) will be coming soon...

Watch Out for it!

No comments: