Thursday, December 18, 2008

Excitement In The City

Today is the launching day of the all new Honda City. Before that, Thailand had already launched the model a few months earlier and I have seen it on the Internet. I can only use one word to describe the car - COOL!

The car is absolutely stylish, posh and superb. I went to the Honda showroom in Penang and experienced the car myself. ONE thing I really like about the car is that it can play audio if I use the USB port to connect with my iPod! Wow, only expensive cars could have that feature. That means I can play all my favourite songs while driving!

There are two models, the Grade S and Grade E. The price of Grade S is RM84K while Grade E at RM89K.

For more info, go to http://www.honda.com.my/ and explore yourself. Adios!




No comments: